Assessment Institute Partners
Founding Institute Organizer:
Now the nation’s oldest and largest event of its type, the Assessment Institute in Indianapolis benefits from the intellectual contributions of many partners. The Institute organizers are grateful to the following organizations for their involvement in this year’s Institute.
Signature Institute Partner:
Contributing Institute Partners:
- Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education (AALHE)
- Association for Authentic, Experiential, and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL)
- Association for General and Liberal Studies (AGLS)
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U)
- Center for Assessment & Research Studies (CARS) – James Madison University
- Center for Postsecondary Research (CPR)/National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Higher Education Data Sharing Consortium (HEDS)
- Indiana Campus Compact
Interested in partnering with the Assessment Institute? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.