Call for Proposals
The priority deadline of November 15, 2019, has passed. We are no longer accepting proposals for the International Conference on Assessing Quality in Higher Education. Acceptance letters to presenters will be emailed the week of December 16, 2019.
Please consider submitting a proposal on or before the deadline of November 15, 2019. We would be particularly pleased to receive proposals addressing any of the topics listed in the bullet points below.
- Quality assessment and continuous improvement, including their impact on institutional development
- Assessment of teaching and learning
- Quality models/frameworks/approaches
- Faculty/staff development
- Assessing the impact of innovations in higher education
Submit a Proposal:
To propose a poster, paper, or panel, please complete the Call for Proposal Form by Friday, November 15, 2019 and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.