Attendify is having challenges with their application connecting with Zoom. They are working to find a solution. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please access the links from the Daily Schedule or the Program Book.
2021 Assessment Institute App is Now Live!
Participants can find the full program schedule on the Assessment Institute App.
To download the Institute application to your phone or tablet, click on one of the store links below from your device to be taken to your app store. When the “Attendify” app appears inside your store, follow the instructions to install. Your app should begin downloading. Once you open the app, you will need to search for “2021 Assessment Institute”. Tap on the “2021 Assessment Institute” and then “Join” to access the app. You can also search for 'Attendify’ in either the iTunes or Google Play stores to find and download the app.
Changing Time Zones:
Events listed in the Assessment Institute mobile app automatically default to Eastern time zone. Attendees can switch to their own time zone when in the mobile app by doing the following:
- Select the 3 horizontal lines stacked on the left hand side to see the event menu.
- From there select, ‘Schedule’
- Select the three dots at the top of the screen
- Select, ‘Time Zone Settings’
- From there select either the attendee’s location time zone or the default Institute time zone (Eastern). You will need to choose attendee's location time zone to change to your time zone.
Video Illustration on How to Change Time Zone in the Mobile App:
Note: If you are already in Eastern time zone you will not get the option to change time zones.
Time Zone Converter: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/