2021 Assessment Institute Session Cancellations
The following sessions have been cancelled. We will continue to update this page throughout the Institute.
- Session: 06B - Intentionally Create a Welcoming Climate for Transgender/Nonbinary Students, Aaric Guerriero, Froedtert Health; and Jon Humiston, Higher Education Consultant (Monday, October 25, 2021, from 12:15 - 1:15 pm Eastern)
- Session: 07G - The Student Experience: Online HIPs During a Pandemic, Natalia Leal Toro and Michael Aldarondo-Jeffries, University of Central Florida (Monday, October 25, 2021, from 1:30 - 2:30 pm Eastern)
- Session: 10J - When Emergency Response Becomes Normal: Transitioning from Crisis Response to Crisis Management, Amanda Briggs and Adrianne Robertson, IUPUI (Monday, October 25, 2021, from 5:30 - 6:00 pm Eastern).
- Session: 15E - Utilizing Design Thinking and Virtual Study Abroad to Help Learners Improve Cultural Intelligence, Lynn A. Murray-Chandler, Darbi Roberts, and Colleen Tapley, Southern New Hampshire University; Eva Cano Fernandez, Jean Choi, Marian De la Morena Toboada, and Guadalupe Dorado Escribano, Universidad Camillo Jose Cela (Tuesday, October 26, 2021, from 4:15 pm - 5:15 pm Eastern).
- Session 18I - The NSSE Engagement Indicators and Student Success (Rates of Retention and Graduation), Phillip K. Haisley, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs (Wednesday, October 27, 2021, from 12:15 - 1:15 pm Eastern)
- Session 20P - VALUE 101, Britt Spears and Hannah Schnieder, Association of American Colleges & Universities (Wednesday, October 27, 2021, from 3:00 - 4:00 pm Eastern)
- Session 22B - The SEID Project: Using Data to Evaluate Student Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity Outcomes in the Academic Classroom and Across Programs, Leslie Lindsey and Katish Sussman, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland (Wednesday, October 27, 2021, from 5:30 - 6:00 pm Eastern).