Continuing a tradition of more than 30 years, Assessment Update, an award-winning bi-monthly publication from Wiley, is committed to sharing emerging and enduring developments, practices, and thought leadership in the dynamic and continually evolving field of higher education assessment and improvement.
Assessment Update provides a broad audience of higher education leaders with current trends, proven approaches, promising practices, and practical advice relevant to assessment and improvement in a range of areas, including accreditation, student learning and development, teaching and instructional activities, academic programs and curricula, student affairs and co-curricular experiences, institutional data collection, and overall institutional planning.
Assessment Update keeps readers at the forefront of:
- sustained cultures of assessment and improvement
- equitable and culturally responsive assessment
- institutional and organizational initiatives to advance the field of assessment
- learning improvement efforts
- assessment of student learning, engagement, and success
- perspectives from higher education assessment thought leaders
- and more
Assessment Update is a bimonthly publication available in print or electronic format for individual and institutional subscribrs. For more information on subscribing, please click HERE or contact Wiley customer service team at 888-378-2537.