Registration for the International Conference
- Online registration closes Monday, May 4, 2020 (no onsite registration available)
- Cancellation of registration deadline: Monday, May 18, 2020
Registration Fee is $425.00 and Includes the Following:
- Access to conference educational sessions, including panel presentations, poster sessions, and workshops
- Morning coffee and afternoon refreshments on Friday and Saturday
- Lunch on Friday and Saturday
- Two optional events on Thursday: “Coffee and Consultation with Assessment Experts” and “Tour of the Indiana University Global Gateway in Berlin and the Council on International Educational Exchange Global Institute”
- Space is limited for both of these optional events
Cancellation requests must be received in writing to the International Conference on Assessing Quality in Higher Education Registrar at email@example.com, no later than Monday, May 18, 2020, to be eligible for a refund (less a $50 administrative fee). No refunds will be made after Monday, May 18, 2020.
For questions regarding a new or existing registration for the 2020 International Conference on Assessing Quality in Higher Education, please contact Melissa Kocias by phone at 812-855-4224 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be included in our registration mailing list, please contact us at email@example.com.